Pinot Passport to Heaven!
What’s the difference between Pinot Noir from California and from Oregon?
So although both Oregon and California wines are wonderful examples of the Pinot noir vines, they differ in a variety of both subtle and not so subtle characteristics, all reflective of their geographic environment.
We will try out this Thursday some world class wines that will highlight those differences, between these two great wine regions.
Wine that will be tasted
- Scharffenberger sparkling Rose, Mendocin, California 92 Points, #68 Top 100 Wines of 2019
- Route stock Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, California 2018
- Flowers, Pinot Noir, Sonoma coast, California 2019
- Benton- Lane, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, Oregon 2018
- Domaine Serene, Reserve “Evanstad’ Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2018 (96 point)