Penfolds Wine Tasting Thursday 18
An iconic Wine label is blending Aussie and American wines – and it’s working.
Penfolds is one of the iconic producers in the world. In 1844, Penfolds was founded by Christopher and Mary Penfold who arrived to Australia from Sussex, England and began the 500 acre Penfolds estate in Adelaide. In 1960s the company introduced a series of red wines that became the key parts of the Penfolds brand.
Now Penfolds first California wine Collection just released in early March, follows this model: Four wines from the 2018 vintage that are essentially Penfolds but with an American accent.
Please join us this coming Thursday 18th, to taste penfolds from two great wine countries the US and Australia.
The tasting includes 5 different wines:
– Penfolds Max’s South Australia Chardonnay 2018
– Penfolds Max’s South Australia Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
– Penfolds Bin 600 California Cabernet – Shiraz 2018
– Penfolds Bin 704 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
– Penfolds Bin 389 South Australia Cabernet – Shiraz 2018
Click here to Reserve your tasting online for $25 per person. Come early to try some food and relax before our tasting starts at 7 pm.