Rhone Valley Wine Tasting (France) August 19th
The Southern region of France offers some of the best values wines and even some first-rate and age-worthy reds. Wine has been made here for over 2,600 years, making it the oldest destination on the French wine regions map. With some creative interpretation, Rhône blends have also become popular in other countries. Please join us for the Rhone wine tasting this Thursday 12th.
The tasting includes 5 different wines:
– Cote du Provence 2019 (Rose)
– Saint Peray, vielles Vignes, Tardieu-Laurent 2016 (White)
– Cote Du Rhone, La Bastide St Dominique 2019 (Red)
– Minervois, Rouge, Anne gros, Jean –Paul Tollot 2016 (Red)
– Chateauneuf Du Pape, la Bastide (Red)
Reserve your tasting online for $25 per person. Come early to try some food and relax before our tasting starts at 7 pm.
Our tastings have been setting records and selling out fast- so book your tickets now!