Burgundy Wine Tasting (France) August 26th
Burgundy is a historic and highly respected wine region in France. Burgundy wines have long had devout followers throughout the world and continue to do so today. The Region focuses mainly on two grapes – Chardonnay and Pinot Noir – making it, paradoxically, one of the simplest, yet most complex regions in the world to study.
Join us this Thursday 26th for an exclusive burgundy tasting with some iconic wines that changed the wine world forever.
The tasting includes 5 different wines:
– Cremant De Bourgogne, Maison Bichot Reserve (Sparkling)
– Chablis1 er cru, Daniel dampt 2018 ( Chardonnay)
– Puligny Montrachet, Domaine Jomain 2017
– Beujoulais, Maison l’envoye 2019 (Gamay)
– Borgogne Rouge, lupe cholet “comte de lupe”
Click here to Reserve your tasting online for $25 per person. Come early to try some food and relax before our tasting starts at 7 pm.
Our tastings have been setting records and selling out fast- so book your tickets now!